First, check out these posters, made on the Despair, Inc. website:
(these are my favorites so far, share yours in the comment section!)
9. Pedroia is the “Daddy” of Dancing (see #5)
8. Jacoby Ellsbury Stealing Bases (and a Taco!)
7. Jacoby Ellsbury Defense. He goes for it, 100%of the time. Here’s just one example:
6. Grand Slams. From JD Drew’s 14-million dollar shot in 2007 to Youk and Pedroia’s firsts in 2008.
5. Papelbon dancing. (no other description required)
4. Youk’s Wall-Ball Triple
3. Dustin Pedroia and Kevin Youkilis in the mix for AL MVP.
2. Jon Lester throws a no-hitter
1. Winning the World Series
Like what you see? Have a different favorite? Let me know!